trailer lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trailer lights

didnt see a spot to ask this question so im doing it here. im tired of replacing bulbs on my boat trailer, seems the bulbs are blown at o darkthirty everytime. are led lights worth the money, and do they last longer than regular bulbs. anybody have any experience with this?

I have had no issues with LED's I need to look up which brand I bought. Cheap components LED or not will still give you trouble

Comment

I replaced the lights on my Trailstar trailer for my Bass Tracker last year with the LED lights, and never been more satisfied.. I no longer have to keep replacing the glass incandescent bulbs and I no loner have to unplug my lights before launching. They are both brighter and 100% waterproof. They were a little expensive, but well worth it. You will not be disappointed by changing them... Hope thos helps..
      Nitro 901 CDX w/Mercury 200 EFI dual 8' Power Poles
      TFO Rods Pro Staff
      TRC Covers Pro Staff
      Zeko Shoes Pro Staff

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Got LEDs from Harbor Freight on sale with a 20% coupon from Bassmaster Magazine. They were like 32$. The are working great. I still unplug the trailer when launching, just habit I guess.
          eli golfer
          Gaithersburg, Maryland

Comment

yes, LED lights are worth the extra $$. that said, you may wanna do a check on your wiring to make sure there's no double grounding or other fault.
            sigpic

Comment

We run LED's on our saltwater boat trailer with no issues at all. I think we use the Optronics which are available at Gander Mtn., Bass Pro, etc. Saltwater is terrible on lights cause if they are not 100% sealed, they will be destroyed pretty quickly.
              sigpic

Comment

installed led lights on my trailer this evening, they look great

Comment

Working...
                X