Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy a jet drive aluminum boat???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy a jet drive aluminum boat???

I need some help guys. I blew the power head on my nitro. Its getting fixed and then I intend to sell it or trade it for an aluminum jet boat. Could anyone point me in the right direction as to where to buy a decent used jet boat? Any help getting me running the river would be appreciated.
    www.caseplastics.com
    www.lefthookllc.com
    Www.zipperwormcompany.com

i dunno bout used, but but these guys have a great reputation
    http://www.jamesriverjets.com/

Comment

James Starkey at James River Jets is a good place to start. He can also customize any aluminum boat you have into a jet boat

Comment

Andrew the guys at Mare Inc. in Thrumont Md are some great guys and know jets well. They deal with xpress boats and they set them up great. Anglers Choice in Martinsville is also doing some nice jets with the G3 hulls i think. They are also great to deal with.
        www.shenandoahvalleybass.com

sigpic
        sigpic

Comment

thanks for the info keith. I will try dealing with Mare over anglers choice....I had a bad deal with them when trying to purchase a boat before.
          www.caseplastics.com
          www.lefthookllc.com
          Www.zipperwormcompany.com

Comment

The express jets are nice rides. Been on the Susky few times in them they do great.
            www.shenandoahvalleybass.com

sigpic
            sigpic

Comment

If you are still looking for a jet boat, I have a friend who has a 2012 (virtually brand new) James River boat for sale with all the bells and whistles and a 120 / 85 Mercury Jet on it.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...155333842.html

Comment

Oops. Just saw the word 'used' in your post. This one is pretty new.

Comment

I have a client who has a nice jet boat/40 merc/trl that was used only a couple of times. He has been storing it at my house here in Louisa.
                  If you are interested contact me and I can see what he wants for it.
                  Jim Hemby - Lake Anna Striper Guide
                  jim_hemby@hotmail.com

Comment

Andrew,

I am selling a 1996 SeaArk Skimmer 1652 tunnel hull with a 65/45 Mercury jet. The boat is in excellent condition and runs great; I am the original owner and the boat has been garage kept. I'm asking $5900. Here is what it has:

Calkins galvanized trailer with galvanized wheels and spare
                    2008 MinnKota Maxxum 70 lb thrust trolling motor
                    2 bank, 10 amp on-board battery charger
                    2 deep cycle and one starting battery
                    Eagle Ultra Classic sonar unit
                    2 aerated livewells
                    bilge pump, tach., navigation lights, built in 3 tray tackle storage, 12 gallon fuel tank

Comment

Working...
                    X