Advice for my boat facelift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for my boat facelift?

My boat has taken a beating since that last big snow storm we had and I have let it go for about as long as I can. It sits outside because I don't have a garage and it started out with the boat cover freezing to the boat. This completely ruined the paint job and I am need of fiberglass restoration. I have tried the different products to bring back the shine but those don't work and I know the restoration needs to be done. Does anyone recommend a place?

Next on the list is the seats. The seats that came with my Stratos were under par and the seams have completely blown out. I have been doing minor repairs with 65 lb braid, but now I am ready to either buy new ones which I can't seem to get an answer from the dealers on cost or have them re-upholstered. I don't have anyone in my area that I can find to do marine quality work. Does anyone know of a marine upholtster or the supplier for Ranger or Stratos boat seats?

The last thing is carpet, again this was low quality and is tearing up. I see that there are pre cut kits out there, but I want the carpet to look good on the boat which is why I want a professional to do it. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help guys.
    www.shenandoahvalleybass.com
    www.denalirods.com

sigpic

corey,
    You might give Todd at the Sportsman in Woodbridge a call. He would probably know who to contact to get those items taken care of.
    One Lap Race..

Comment

Do you want to do the seats and carpet yourself? There are several sites that sell carpet and seats. Check out the bassboat restoration thread on Bassboatcentral.com. There is a lot of info about what you are getting ready to do.
      Kirk
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X