• Show
Clear All

• JayT
    replied
    nice work larry.

Leave a comment:

• dirtman
    replied
    Pretty tough drilling a 3" hole in finished fiberglass. Had to really take my time. If I had to do it again I would get a finer tooth hole drill.

Leave a comment:

• angrywhiteboy
    replied
    Nice work, Larry. Looks good.

Leave a comment:

• Blueranger
    replied
    Nice job. How hard was it to drill the first hole?

Leave a comment:

• Squire
    replied
    You should send these photo's to Triton directly.......Nice job there Dirtman.....

Leave a comment:

• CCBASSN
    replied
    looks good Larry, Mabey I should get one of those vents and put it in the hole in my engine block!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!! I hear that ventilation can help an engine run better!!!

Leave a comment:

• Snowblind
    replied
    nice work Larry- did ya cringe just a tad when that hole saw first touched the fiberglass??

Leave a comment:

• dirtman
    started a topic I'm just venting......

I'm just venting......

For those of you Triton owners, you may have noticed the long discussions about "gas smell" in the rod lockers, rear compartments, etc. To "try" and remedy I felt that more air circulation is probably a good way to go. I got some 3" round vents and started with the walls on either side of the cooler step. Behind this is open area that goes down to the main cavity of the hull and bilge. here are the before and after shots.

Next, behind the third (middle) removable seat is the access plate to the gas tank. I never did think this had enough ventilation so I added two 3" vents to it also and repainted and added a triton logo. Again, before and after shots.

Not sure if this will help, but it sure can't hurt anything.
Working...
X