Sonar/GPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonar/GPS

After the Richmond show there was a thread which had discussions about the sonar/gps seminar Wilson Frazier put on and the DVDs that were for sale. One or more of you bought one or more. I am curious as to how informative/useful the DVDs were to you and whether you recommend purchasing them.
    Thanks, Douger.
    sigpic

A friend is a present you give to yourself

Waist of money! I bought 2 and if you combined the best of both it would last about ten minutes of ok information. Information that I have already posted. I think the Books Steve bought would be money better spent but I have'nt read them though. I just trust Steves opinion. LArry has them now and maybe he will chime in and give his opinion.
    2010 VAO Polar Bear Overall Winner
    2010 VAO Polar Bear Big Striper

sigpic

Comment

There is also a ton of videos on YouTube which include most fish finders on the market. It has been a useful tool in learning to use the fish finder.
      eli golfer
      Gaithersburg, Maryland

Comment

eli golfer, thanks for pointing me towards what should have been an obvious resource, YouTube. I've looked at a few of the videos and have gotten some good tips already.
        sigpic

A friend is a present you give to yourself

Comment

Another good webiste for learning how to use Lowrance is Jim hemby blog.com he puts up a lot screen shots and you can see what he is running his sensitivy, contrast, and colorline at.

Comment

Jim's sreenshots and his detail in explaining what you are seeing has been a great resource for me, i know that. So, i agree with basslife92 on Jim Hemby's posts

Comment

Lowrance, HB, Garmin all have help links with tutorial applications. I've used both the Lowrance and HB training tools - they're superb. +1 on the YouTube clips out there. Some really good stuff.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X