This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to post pictures

To Post pictures got to http://photobucket.com/ and register.

Once registered you will see the following screen to assist you with uploading your pictures

Click the "Choose Files" button and select the file on your computer that you would like to upload to photobucket.

Your screen will refresh and you will see the image you have just selected in a gallery below the upload section of photobucket.

Once it is in the photobucket gallery click on the field that says "IMG Code" - copy that code by doing a right click and copy.

Next create your thread or reply to a thread and paste this code directly in to your post. The picture will not display until you finish your post and submit it.

For questions email me [email protected]
    Last edited by Brian; 01-04-2009, 02:24 PM.

Need Avatar help
    sigpicFISH-ON Giggity...

Comment

Yeah seems we all need Avatar help - I have double checked the setting but seems to be something I am not seeing. I posted a help desk question, I hope to get it fixed shortly.

I will add the one you had from the previous board and then you should be able to change it from there.

Comment

ok all you techies out there, i've got some pics on photo bucket and then cut and pasted them but they are not veiwable. help? i guess this is why i stick with construction to make a living.
        sigpic

Comment

try and post them in anew reply to this thread - i will then look at it and help you out.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

There you go - nice pics - now you are ready to place them in an album!

Comment

this is 2 weeks in the making...it is apparent that if i would read the instructions properly it would be very simple.
                sigpic

Comment

LOL no sweat, we're guys...

Comment

Is there any way to post a picture without using photobucket? Right now I have to get pictures off the card, put them on Photoessential, then go to Photobucket and pic them off of Photoessential. Quite a process. It would be nice to just copy and paste.
                    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
                    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
                    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
                    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
                    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
                    sigpic

Comment

Try this Larry. http://www.tinypic.com/

It is easier than photobucket for me.
                      sigpic

Comment

all I do is send them to my files, then click the browse and then upload to this site
                        Crank That Jank!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman View Post
                          Is there any way to post a picture without using photobucket? Right now I have to get pictures off the card, put them on Photoessential, then go to Photobucket and pic them off of Photoessential. Quite a process. It would be nice to just copy and paste.
                          When starting a thread or posting a reply (in a reply choose the go advanced option)

Type your mesaage

Scroll down and click on manage attachments

Click the browse button and locate the pic on your computer

Select the picture then click the upload button (critical step)

Then you can close that window and then hit post reply
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to post a photo. There are currently several photos in my manage attachments area. I can't upload any more due to space constraints. I can't figure out how to delete the old photos. I can drag and attach, but can't figure how to delete the old ones so I can add the new ones. Am I just being a technotard?

Comment

Originally posted by Gsniper View Post
                              I'm trying to post a photo. There are currently several photos in my manage attachments area. I can't upload any more due to space constraints. I can't figure out how to delete the old photos. I can drag and attach, but can't figure how to delete the old ones so I can add the new ones. Am I just being a technotard?
                              Click on the photo and you will see a "edit" box. Click on that and delete will be an option. Click delete then click on "save changes".
                              Crank That Jank!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X