Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 awesome day with my son. Fox Squirrel Down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 awesome day with my son. Fox Squirrel Down!

My boy was home for Christmas from Ft Benning . Like most 24 year olds he has spent A lot of time with his girlfriend , seeing old friends ( lots coming by) and training. We have spent a good amount of time with him here at home but he hasn't gone hunting or fishing we me until this day.
    I had planned to meet my buddy Rodney for a Fox Squirrel hunt. I told my son and asked did he want to go??? He said sure. AWESOME!
    We arrived at 1 pm and the woods were dry. I told him instead of still hunting that we would be better off to hunt different spots and move every 30 mins or so .
    We did this sitting in 3 spots for 30 mins 1 spot for an hour and then hit some more spots before dark. . At approx 4 I heard 2 quick shots . I knew approx where Rodney was and where he was and i was pretty sure the shots were from my boy. I texted him and he said he got one. I went and found him may be 400 yards away and he had a nice one for sure. I was one happy dad! Now I just have to get him on a deer. !!

mackinncblog.blogspot.com

nice! and that is what holidays are all about. tell that young man we said thank you for serving.

Airborne spent a lil time at FT Benning.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X