Hunting clubs or leases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting clubs or leases

Am searching for hunting land/ clubs within 1-2 hrs of Spotsylvania. Figure maybe if I start now I might find something in time for next year. Any leads would be appreciated.......

Still looking for either a hunt club or land to lease. Leads would be appreciated.
    Last edited by PWC5878; 01-11-2016, 10:20 PM.

The Southern Fauquier Hunt Club has land in Richardsville. Let me know if you're interested and I can get you more information.

Comment

Am definately interested. Any info would be appreciated.

Comment

If your hunt club's property boarders the Rappahannock or Rapidan Rivers I have some pretty disturbing news

As you may or may not know, the City of Fredericksburg, owns property on both sides of the rivers mentioned above - from the City of Fredericksburg to Culpeper, VA and in 4 different counties - Spotsylvania, Stafford, Orange and Fauquier. This property is known as the Watershed Property.

The City has requested a prohibition (ban) on deer and bear hunting dogs. For more info I can be reached @ 540-273-4491.

I am leading the effort to stop this action and need help. If you know any who lives in the City of Fredericksburg who would be interested in this info, and would be willing to voice their opposition to this action to the mayor and city council, please pass on my number.

Thanks

Floyd

Comment

This is a portion of a response to an email I send to David King, Deputy Director of Public Works, Fredericksburg, VA.

Dear Mr. Jones:

Thank you for your message and your concerns about deer hunting with dogs on the City’s watershed property.

Earlier this month, the City communicated to the Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries (DGIF) its desire to prohibit the use of dogs for deer and bear hunting on the City owned property.

The City’s watershed property is approximately 4,000 acres total, across 5 counties, and is essentially a small sliver of land adjacent to the Rappahannock and Rapidan Rivers and their tributaries.

Comment

Hunting lease wanted

Hi im looking to lease land for hunting if anyone can help i would appreciate it i seen base camp and few other sites that offer hunting property but a little too pricey names joe 7574011183

Comment

Working...
            X