Some Trail Camera Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Trail Camera Photos

Hi guys, this is my first post. I've been hunting my parent's farm on the Eastern Shore since 1998. It's a total of 64 acres and has an orchard and other crops. These are a few deer on the farm. I'm planning on taking my 15 year old son down for the upcoming youth hunt. He's all excited. Click image for larger version

Name:	Pop's Driveway Camera 479.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	653.9 KB
ID:	98417Click image for larger version

Name:	Osprey Pole 297.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	98418

Welcome! Be sure to share your hunt with us when you get out. That Buck is a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
      Welcome! Be sure to share your hunt with us when you get out. That Buck is a stud.
      They are both 13 points and have a sticker on the same G-2. My son has been practicing almost every day.

Comment

welcome aboard! hope your boy nails that one - that's a beast.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Tarhunt. Nice bucks. Grew up hunting on Kent Island and there are some huge one's on the Eastern shore for sure.
          2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
          2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
          2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
          2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 31Airborne View Post
            welcome aboard! hope your boy nails that one - that's a beast.
            Thanks! I told him that after the youth weekend, he's on his own. LOL!

Comment

I am very happy to share my photos with your guys. These are photos taken by my WingHome trail camera, as you can see through these below, the camera works very well in both day and night.

Last edited by Richard Thompson; 12-20-2018, 02:31 AM.

Comment

that's a nice buck in the first pic. doesn't look like VA tho'. looks more like west TX w/ the scrub cedars and sandy soil. taken somewhere in the tidewater area maybe???
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X