Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the type of batteries matter in a trail camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the type of batteries matter in a trail camera?

Seems like some of my trail cameras are sucking up batteries faster than they used to - could have been an old batch of batteries from the store, but I was wondering whats everyones opinion on the newer batteries like Duracell Quantum over the regular Duracell AA batteries.

I have not noticed a diffrence in my cameras so I just stick to basic Duracell or energizer
    sigpic

"They call Mike the tin man, not because he has an aluminum boat but because he has no heart..." ~ Squire

Comment

Same as Mike, I buy the Sams Club brand in bulk because I have 11 cameras using AA. I can't tell a difference. I have noticed that some older cameras just suck at being good. How old are the ones giving you trouble?

Comment

As to WingHome trail camera, when my camera ran out battery for the first time, I have the same question just like you.
        Finally, I contacted the customer service team and got a professional answer. So to speak, if you are not sure about the batteries of your trail camera, why not contact the support team? Aha

Comment

Working...
        X