Velvet Whitetail Deer Season in Virginia Would You Support It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velvet Whitetail Deer Season in Virginia Would You Support It

Several groups have been quietly discussing a possible velvet deer season in Virginia, an early season much like Tennessee at the end of August. Obviously it would require new legislation etc., but would you support this - and why, or why not?
    I would support this - regardless of whether I would hunt it.
    80.00%
    I would not support this season
    10.00%
    I am undecided
    10.00%

I am in favor, I wouldn't mind at all

Comment

I'm all for starting bow season in September! I'm also for pushing the hound hunting back to December and extending the firearm season 2 more weeks. Get the hounds out of the prime rut time. Honestly you could do away with the dog hunting altogether and I would not complain one bit.
      Eric

2004 Fishers of Men VA-East Division Champions

sigpic

Comment

I dont see anything wrong with a limited season for something like this, the mosquitoes might draw more blood than hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Big E View Post
          I'm all for starting bow season in September! I'm also for pushing the hound hunting back to December and extending the firearm season 2 more weeks. Get the hounds out of the prime rut time. Honestly you could do away with the dog hunting altogether and I would not complain one bit.
          Here Here
          Make VAO Great again

Comment

Originally posted by Big E View Post
            X3
            Follow me on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8q...confirmation=1

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information