duck season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duck season

The early split will be here soon, noticed a few more flying in the morning. I'm headed out to scout a couple spots this weekend, hopefully cooler Temps will get us some birds. Anybody else seeing any birds or ready for the season?

Not seeing too much ducks but I am seeing more and more geese flying around and not resident geese either

Comment

Have seen a few flights of teal this week. Had a few of them land in the little pond we have at the entrance to our 'hood.
      sigpic

Comment

Teal are awesome - only shot one so far

Comment

Gotta lead'em a lil extra. Fuggers can fly fast.
          sigpic

Comment

My friend got a couple blue wing and a green wing last weekend, I'm waiting to hopefully get in a woodie shoot some where if I can find some.

Comment

Tons of woodies down thisaway
              sigpic

Comment

I'm Goin to check a couple spots tomorrow, but I have yet to put eyes on any.

Comment

Man woodies are about the only thing I can find consistently - if you are around New Kent during hunting season I can help you find some woodies - give you a few places to try out

Comment

Scouted a few birds this morning, still not set on where I wana go for the opener

Comment

Who's ready? I have some ducks in my sights as long as they hang around a few more days.

Comment

Everyone ready for the last split? Haven't seen a ton of birds around, but there are a few here now.

Comment

I just re found this forum anyone still here ?

:) LD :D

Comment

A few lurkers still around. Saw the first flight of teal this AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Love some teal, I just cant seem to find them regularly. Seeing mixed bag on the James, mainly mallard and woodies in the AM

Comment

Working...
                              X