• Fishn blitz was in full effect today-chickahonimy lake

Bait-wacky rig with weight inserts on both ends
    color-chartruese
    2nd bait of choice....chartruese spiinerbait small
    weather over cast with winds out of south
    bass-28
    chain pickerel.....7

biggest was 3lbs 2 oz
    smallest...15 ounce bass..all went to swim another day for another awesome fishn trip

water temp..between 63-66 degrees..depending on water depth.......in severe shallows...68 degrees

color-water is tea color..with a rapid moving current in the upper reaches..

Anyone who wants to go fishn..just help with expense of fuel in ranger boat

Impressive numbers!
    Renegade Tackle
    http://www.renegadetackle.com

Comment

Hi. I would love to go fishing with you on Chickahominy Lake and don't mind sharing gas expenses at all. I have tried Chick Lake out of Ed Allen's several times and have caught a few small bass, bowfin and sunfish. But would love to learn how to fish it from someone that knows what they are doing. I live in Mechanicsville and have recently just bought a used bass boat. I have been fishing all my life but would rate myself as an "advanced beginner" bass fisherman. If you don't mind fishing with a rookie, please let me know when you would like to give it a try. Thanks.
      sigpic
      sigpic

Comment

Hi. I would love to go fishing with you on Chickahominy Lake and don't mind sharing gas expenses at all. I have tried Chick Lake out of Ed Allen's several times and have caught a few small bass, bowfin and sunfish. But would love to learn how to fish it from someone that knows what they are doing. I live in Mechanicsville and have recently just bought a used bass boat. I have been fishing all my life but would rate myself as an "advanced beginner" bass fisherman. If you don't mind fishing with a rookie, please let me know when you would like to give it a try. Thanks.
        sigpic
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information