Aug 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aug 2nd

Fished a lake in northern Virginia on Friday afternoon...dumped the boat and within a few minutes had bass schooling around me....picked up a couple of schoolers pretty quickly on a fluke and after that action died down I meandered down the lake hitting various main lake points and flats adjacent to points and picked up a few on every stop on a 110....worked my way into a little main lake cut and was throwing an angry gill Jr and had a good un blow up on it....got it in the boat and it just missed being a length citation...continued hitting main lake points and picked up usually one to 2 fish on each point and stopped to cast at the occasional schoolers..picked up a good many schooling but they were mostly smaller fish....hit a channel bank with the angry gill Jr and picked up 2 more fish and ended the day fishing some matted grass and proceeded to lose 2 fish on a frog...blah....water temps were 78-82 and it was a good use of a vacation day :)...think I ended up with 15 bass
    Make VAO Great again

Nice report!

Comment

Nice going, I am assuming this was a public lake but obviously just not wanting to spill the beans where - either way nice going thats a fun day. Cant remember the last time 15 fish touched my hands...

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        Nice going, I am assuming this was a public lake but obviously just not wanting to spill the beans where - either way nice going thats a fun day. Cant remember the last time 15 fish touched my hands...
        Yeppers...public lake that I have pointed a few people on this site to but they seem to be stubborn :)..... yea, looking at my notes for the year 15+ fish in a day has been rare
        Make VAO Great again

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information