Chris Greene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Greene

Had a few hours to kill on Sunday so drug my Kayk over to Chris Green lake...I hardly ever fish the place even though its less than 5 mintues from my house....only took a few lures with me and I just ended up tossing a senko around....picked up 5 fish just tossing it around bank cover and per the usual they were all dinks...I do wish that place was worth fishing because it would save me a lot of gas money lol
    Make VAO Great again

That's what I expect every time I go bass fishing in VA.

Comment

There are some NICE bass in that lake. A few years ago I caught a 9-0 and a 10-6 on back to back days.

I go there occasionally for a quick check of sonar unit performance, was just out there for about 30 minutes last week to check some stuff. Most of the fish were between the ramp and beach at the top of the thermocline.

I provided the sonar logs for the Navionics Sonar Charts map.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne P. View Post
        There are some NICE bass in that lake. A few years ago I caught a 9-0 and a 10-6 on back to back days.

I go there occasionally for a quick check of sonar unit performance, was just out there for about 30 minutes last week to check some stuff. Most of the fish were between the ramp and beach at the top of the thermocline.

I provided the sonar logs for the Navionics Sonar Charts map.
        that is insane Wayne!
        Make VAO Great again

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information