Here Kitty Kitty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here Kitty Kitty

Fished with my brother Mike and my son Jake last weekend on the Jimmy. We only went out for a few hours in the afternoon. Didn't do much really. I caught one about 3 lbs and broke one off on a rock. Mike did catch a nice cat on a shakey head. When he set the hook he said "good one" and then it took off like a Tarpon and we knew it wasn't a bass. We got it in and it weighed 13.4 lbs. What was funny is a guy had set up to catfish real close to that spot but didn't get a bite and left. Mike caught the fish off a brushpile shortly after the guy left the area. Poor Jake didn't get a bite this time but he just loves to ride in the boat and go. I gave him my Save Phace for the ride back to the ramp. He was stuck in the middle without a console. He didn't want me to go too fast without it but with it he was good to go. lol
    Eric

2004 Fishers of Men VA-East Division Champions

sigpic

awesome! keep that boy on the water. FoM Legacy!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Sweet E. Love to get the little ones out.

Ditto to Brian - get him out for FOM Legacy. Low pressure tx, lots of fun, and it has the 'big tournament' feel for the little ones. Bryce asks me, when he sees the folks in their FOM jerseys, if those guys are the 'professionals'.

I can't wait - first one is 4/6 on the Riva. I had Bryce out in the yard practicing his casting on Monday.
      Wishin' I was fishin'...
      www.lds.org

https://www.instagram.com/lundeerik/

sigpic

Comment

Nice job Eric :) Great to get the kids out....some of my favorite days was getting my daughter to fish with me....Her favorite days are the ones behind a ski boat, but she indulges me still occasionally :)
        cheers,
        Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
        Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

sigpic

Comment

Nice outing Eric! Glad you got Jake out.
          Rob
          1st Place VA East FOMNTT Potomac River 2006, VA East FOMNTT Big Bag 2006, VAO Frog Only Tournament Winner 2011

Comment

Working...
          X