late post from 5/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• late post from 5/25

Was finally able to get to the lake for the first time since Labor Day last year. My brother and a friend fished with me pulling live bait above Hunters Landing. While pulling live bait we had some crappie jigs in the water and my brother was also casting a crankbait. A striper, a LMB, a white perch and a catfish were caught on the crankbait. One white perch and crappies were caught on the jigs. A 24 inch wiper and the other stripers were caught on threadfin shad. Water temp was 67-69. Fish were in 15 feet or less, with most strikes on the two planer boards closest to the shore.
    Last edited by whateverbites; 05-29-2020, 08:22 AM.
    sigpic

So does everybody who clicks on the picture get to see my whole photobucket gallery?
    Nothing on there but boat and fish pics, but would be nice to know if everyone can see all of the pics just by clicking on the one attached. Please let me know. Thank you
    sigpic

Comment

Nice report! And yes - when I click on your picture it brings me to your gallery

Comment

Thats a good day and yes when you click on the picture you see the whole gallery.
        Kirk
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information