Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kickin bass
    replied
    I have seen Aaron's phenomenal photoshop skills on Facebook... really secretive lol

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    Lol, no combos - but Aaron has the catfish footage - I have been 3 times this summer with decent catches.

Leave a comment:

• kickin bass
    replied
    Would have loved to see the big snakehead that got away... Always next time I guess. Thanks for the report.

At least you got out and caught some fish, only thing Brian has caught recently was some Combo's between the couch cushions...

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    Dang Bryan, that's just rough all around.

Leave a comment:

• Bryan 2
    started a topic Potomac 7/22

Potomac 7/22

Went out on a friend's boat Saturday. Got on the water before 6. Found beautiful grass and clear water in Belmont Bay but no bass. Caught this one snakehead that flipped out of my hands and broke my custom frog rod about 5 seconds after this picture was taken :mad: . A few minutes later I hooked another snakehead 3 times this size but he threw my frog after a couple crazy jumps.

Hit the MD side and caught one decent bass on a senko and not long after that we started having engine trouble so we had to call it an early day. Always fun to get out there but hopefully we can get in a full day next time!
Working...
X