oct 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oct 2nd

hit the river this morning, and found fish everywhere, caught them on top, plastics and reaction baits. some were schooled, most were not, river was 63 to 65. after i checked out some spots for others, i moved closer to shore and caught 3 snakeheads, all were between 8 and 10 lbs. fileted them up when i got home. good luck to all that go out romorrow, the river was real busy with people prefishing for all the tournyies this weekend.

mike c

might have to hit anna,:Swear:,,It kills me to say that
    sigpic

"They call Mike the tin man, not because he has an aluminum boat but because he has no heart..." ~ Squire

thanks for posting up mike...... good luck on anna if you go...
    sigpic
    sigpic

Comment

I fished up north on the riva today and found fish everywhere but only one area holding quality. The winds have changed for tomorrow and opened up areas for tomorrow and expect to see some good weights! if your going out of lees expect lots of company with tourneys both days.
      sigpic

Comment

I guess I'll be seeing you at Anna Mike like you I hate saying that but I need to find fish out there and something that I will feel comfortable that they will be there next week, lol at anna
        2017 Ironman winner
        2019 Polar Bear winner

Comment

Maybe I'll see you on Anna tomorrow - fishing the SCM Open. I'll be in the baby blue boat
          Ranger Z520C Mercury XPS 250
          sigpic

Comment

nice, gman, i will be the one launching and getting out of the way, but im sure i will see you up lake somewhere.
            mike c
            sigpic

"They call Mike the tin man, not because he has an aluminum boat but because he has no heart..." ~ Squire

Comment

Working...
            X