Riverton ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverton ?

Any of you fished out of Riverton? Can I get the big tracker in there? I would like to go there tomorrow and hunt some of those big smallies.
    sigpic

CHUCK n DUCK

Cash and I are suppose to team up and fish there eventually. He said my boat would be ok - if I remember correctly, the only challenge is the launch area and navigating around the concrete ramp.....
    Ranger Z520C Mercury XPS 250
    sigpic

Comment

Bill

You may have a rough time getting your boat in at riverton. The shen. Is pretty low right now, and that ramp isn't the greatest to start with. If you do go, be careful. The area from the ramp down to the main stem is very shallow and rocky. Hope this helps.
      Jr.

sigpic

Comment

Think I'll skip it for now - mom and dad are coming down and I was looking for some place to take them. They have been to Anna a million times. Think i will take them to Shenandoah. It's close to home and we catch fish there. Have a great weekend everyone and good luck in the tx's and be safe.
        sigpic

CHUCK n DUCK

Comment

bill... I think it may be pretty tuff to load your boat there... But if you wanna try some time in the future, I would be glad to go with you or at the same time to give it a shot... I know, you being the pistol you are, you could get it off and on... Let me know
          sigpic
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X