Chesapeake Bay: Striper Slider!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chesapeake Bay: Striper Slider!

It is Thursday night and the ladies are over again. Not to let them down, I of course had to cook up something special. Here was tonight’s thawed out catch of the day. I am still doing pretty good on … Continue reading

It is Thursday night and the ladies are over again. Not to let them down, I of course had to cook up something special. Here was tonight’s thawed out catch of the day.
    I am still doing pretty good on Striped Bass Supply, here are a couple that I caught on my jet ski last month.

Here are a couple of the ingredients for how I made Striper Cakes.

I seasoned the 2 lbs of fish with some Cajun Seasoning and sauteed some red onion in butter. Then I broke up all of the fish and put it in a bowl.

I then added two scrambled eggs three heaping tablespoons of mayo, some garlic powder, parsley flakes, the onion and 1/3 cup of bread crumbs. After that I mixed it all by hand thoroughly, then made hand full size cakes that I dipped in Panko breading.

Put a good coating of butter in the the skillet and then cook them up on med /high flipping after about three minutes. Cooked for about a total of 8 minutes.

I then put it all on a platter with tarter sauce, bread and cole slaw. It was a big hit and tasted great.

I saved some for me! MY STRIPER SLIDER!

Click here for more...
Working...
X

Debug Information