Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to find the right Daiwa part

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need to find the right Daiwa part

    I have a Team Daiwa Pro 100SH that lost the nut cap (I think that's what its called) that keeps the nut from loosening and the handle falling off. It's the decorative piece on the outside of the handle. Problem is I cant seem to find a schematic to find the right part number to then see if I can buy a replacement part.

    Anyone know where I can find schematics?

  • #2
    Originally posted by ATL View Post
    I have a Team Daiwa Pro 100SH that lost the nut cap (I think that's what its called) that keeps the nut from loosening and the handle falling off. It's the decorative piece on the outside of the handle. Problem is I cant seem to find a schematic to find the right part number to then see if I can buy a replacement part.

    Anyone know where I can find schematics?
    https://tackletrap.com/index.php?mai...&cPath=898_660

    You can call them. They are very knowledgeable and friendly....
    cheers,
    Steve

    2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
    Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      ATL - I'm familiar with several Team Daiwa reels but not a Pro 100SH. There is an Exceler 100SH and several Team Daiwa 100HS(and usually another letter of 2), such as TD-X100SHD or TD-Z100HA. Check to see if it's one of those. I also found a note that there was a Bass Pro Reel made by Daiwa which was basically the same as the Exceler 100SH that was labeled as TD Pro 100H. Is nut cap an oblong piece with tabs on both ends that snap into the handle? If so, I may have some.

      Comment


      • #4
        https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F122453849832
        Make VAO Great again

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dominion Tackle View Post
          ATL - I'm familiar with several Team Daiwa reels but not a Pro 100SH. There is an Exceler 100SH and several Team Daiwa 100HS(and usually another letter of 2), such as TD-X100SHD or TD-Z100HA. Check to see if it's one of those. I also found a note that there was a Bass Pro Reel made by Daiwa which was basically the same as the Exceler 100SH that was labeled as TD Pro 100H. Is nut cap an oblong piece with tabs on both ends that snap into the handle? If so, I may have some.
          I will look to get some pics this evening, but yes, its the oblong piece with tabs - one tab broke and then it went right into the water

          Comment


          • #6
            You can see the model and the missing cap in the first pic

            Click image for larger version

Name:	20190729_193409.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	106351
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #7
              7.1 100sh

              Comment


              • #8
                Pretty sure that "Engineered by Daiwa" means it is a BPS reel. Sending an e-mail to verify it. E-mail me at mailto:[email protected] and I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer.

                Comment


                • #9
                  OK, heard back. It is the same reel as the Daiwa Exceler and I do have a schematic and a nut retainer cap. Email me if you are still interested.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Dominion Tackle View Post
                    OK, heard back. It is the same reel as the Daiwa Exceler and I do have a schematic and a nut retainer cap. Email me if you are still interested.
                    Certainly interested, emailing you now.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      No e-mail received.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ATL - Is it safe to assume you are no longer interested? If so, I will put the part back on the parts bin.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X