Chatless in Blacksburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatless in Blacksburg

So, the digital gods have banished me from our daily dialogue. Until I figger out how to undo this here's your running 'mornin men'.

Been using the same browser for the past 10 years without issue. Then one day it all goes away. Sounds like a hack job to me.

In the meantime, Airborne remains on the net, just not available via the most direct means. Peace to all (except the fugger[s] who hacked me).

B
    sigpic

Hey Brian, I forgot to text, but can you access the private forum supporter threads?

Comment

Damn Russians. Collisions
      Crank That Jank!
      sigpic

Comment

Dunno about Ruskies. May be an enemy closer in.

B - I can access the private forum section no prob.
        sigpic

Comment

Did you log out of your account and log back in?
          Maybe set up a new account?
          2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
          2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
          2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
          2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
          sigpic

Comment

have done that a couple of times. no new account.
            sigpic

Comment

What browser are you using? You have moderator level access, so the issue is the browser because you can get into anything except the deeper admin level stuff.

Comment

IE. Don't have an option at work. I suspect it may be a work firewall issue. What doesn't make sense is why it's happening now. Same firewall and browser for the past ~8 years.
                sigpic

Comment

Can you log into the chat with your phone? I haven't been able to access the chat via computer since the upgrade but I can get in with my phone.
                  Make VAO Great again

Comment

Originally posted by 31Airborne View Post
                    IE. Don't have an option at work. I suspect it may be a work firewall issue. What doesn't make sense is why it's happening now. Same firewall and browser for the past ~8 years.
                    I think you might have the same trouble as Aaron, which is work computers eliminating certain web traffic. Let me do some more digging.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information