Fundraiser for Bob and Cindy Toller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundraiser for Bob and Cindy Toller

Most of us know Bob Toller. Well, he was recently diagnosed with prostrate cancer and 3 days later his wife was diagnosed with stage 4 Ovarian cancer. He is not working now, so Nathan Wood at High Point Marina is doing a fundraiser to help them. I sent a check in payable to Nathan to HP directly. He just asked that you put on the envelope "In care of Nathan".....Devastating news for one, unspeakable for both of them. If you are not in a position to help, then please put them in your thoughts and prayers.

Steve
    cheers,
    Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
    Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

sigpic

Thanks Steve. Never actually known Bob, but this is double bad news. My thoughts are with them and next tournament I hope to raise a little $$ for them.
    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman View Post
      Thanks Steve. Never actually known Bob, but this is double bad news. My thoughts are with them and next tournament I hope to raise a little $$ for them.
      maybe we could do a 50/50 raffle at the vets day tourney or something?
      Make VAO Great again

Comment

I will be taking cash donations for Bob and Cindy at the Big Fish tournament on Monday and deliver it to Nathan at High Point after the tournament.
        2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
        2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
        2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
        2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
        "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
        sigpic

Comment

Hate to here this news about Mr. Toller and his wife.His is a good man.I will stop in and see them at High Pt. when I get back to the lake
          2010 VAO March Madness Overall Winner

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information