Move done. How do I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move done. How do I?

Hey fellas. Long time. Move to Culpeper went well, even in the rain. Now that I have come into the 20th century, I have updated to Chrome and thought maybe that it would solve the problem of not being able to get on the chat page. Not so. Still can't see or get chat function. Anyway, hope to be on here a little more now. Later.
    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
    sigpic

you're not alone, Larry. i haven't had access to the chat function since Brian did his last update.

congrats on the new digs!
    sigpic

Comment

Same here. Congrats on the move.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey fellas. Pretty sure Brian removed the chat function after VAO chat got hacked...............

Comment

Originally posted by curly View Post
          Hey fellas. Pretty sure Brian removed the chat function after VAO chat got hacked...............
          This. The chat was removed as Brian believes it was the culprit that enabled the HACK. Just have to create a large FB Messenger list of everyone who normally chatted.

To be honest, as a WW2 FB page Admin, it might just be easier to create and use a page there and then have messenger support as well...Or MeWe. And we could use Parler as the Twitter replacement :). Brian was using the VAO as a way to figure out how to monetize it and in the end, it basically paid for itself, but he was out the personal time.
          cheers,
          Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
          Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks dudes. Glad to be back. Still lots of unpacking and stuff to do. Probably for the next year or so....lol. Hope to see some of you cats this Saturday at the Turkey Bowl.
            "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the C'pep. Where about are you located? i'm in the Catalpa area. maybe we can hook up. I mainly fish for stripers on Anna.

Comment

I'm about 2.5 miles out of town on Rt. 15 southbound towards Orange. I don't do stripers, but if ya ever want to hook up for bass fishing holler.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X