Raffle for 2 great causes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raffle for 2 great causes.

So a few months back I bought a couple of raffle tickets for this grill at Rankins Hardware in Warrenton to benefit one of their employees, (Sandra Jeffries), to help with her medical expenses from her recent liver transplant. I got a nice phone call back before Christmas from Kent Rankin that I had actually won. Trust me folks,.....I NEVER win anything, so I was truly excited. This is a VERY nice Weber SmokeFire wood pellet grill and has all of the bells and whistles. That said, here is what I intend to do with it. Tomorrow at Noon, I will start selling raffle tickets through the Veterans Day Fishing Tournament Facebook page and here on this site. One lucky person will win this grill. The proceeds from the ticket sales will be split 50/50. Half will go to a deserving Veterans Organization and half will go back to Ms. Jeffries in an effort to help with ongoing medical expenses.
    As promised, the raffle for the Weber SmokeFire wood pellet grill will begin at Noon tomorrow. (January 11th). Drawing will be Saturday - September 11, 2021. Here is how it will go. Tickets are $5 each. If you buy 10 or more, they are $4 each. There are several ways to pay for the tickets.
    1) Preferred. By Paypal.
    Email is vdft.lka@gmail.com
    2) Check by mail.
    Veterans Day Fishing Tournament
    20646 Spring Creek Drive
    Culpeper, Va. 22701-8277
    3. By cash whenever you see me.
    Once I receive your payment, I will send you a photo of your tickets by text or email.....so be sure to include both with your payment.
    This is a chance to win a very nice grill worth $1200. See photos below and link.
    https://www.weber.com/.../smokefire-series/23510201.html...
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/k6q0GnJ
    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
    sigpic
Working...
X