Anyone fishing LKA this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fishing LKA this weekend?

Headed to Anna tomorrow, mainly to break in the new sled. Looks like it will be blowing pretty steady throughout the day. Might drift around and hope to catch a striper or two. Been a bit since I have fished the cold side and been a long time since I have seen many of you. Hope to be on the water much more this summer and fall, fresh and salt.
    sigpic

You may run into a few of our fellas....and gals. FOM Legacy out of Anna Point tomorrow. Lee, Molly and Maggie will be there.
    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
    sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to hearing about how the new sled performs, Macon. I'll be there in a couple weeks.
      sigpic

Comment

Put in at Sturgeon to avoid the crowds. Not a whole lot of boat traffic Saturday but the rec turds are already out... Wind blew pretty good all day, solid white caps down below the power plant. New sled ran great and handled the waves no problem. Fished for maybe an hour total that afternoon drifting around but didn't land anything, never marked much on the graph but not supposed to idle a lot during break in so didn't do much scanning at all. Still nice to just be out on the water for the afternoon.

See ya soon Brian! Looking forward to throwing back a couple cold ones with ya.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X