How was everyone's Labor Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was everyone's Labor Day

Hopefully you go some relaxing done, some cookouts with family or something. Managed a few of hunting done and squirrel with my brother and friends - also got some time with family before another trip this week.

How about you?

SMBS at Anna. We suxed. Woods yesterday clearing trails. Working on VDFT stuff. You have mail BTW.....lol.....again.
    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
    sigpic

Comment

spent my weekend hanging around the house. was good to be home. got some trees and shrubs in the ground (finally got my herb garden in), cleaned up the boat (just back from service), and organized the garage (it was a friggin mess). wanted to fish but was more focused on being home. watched a LOT of football.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman View Post
        SMBS at Anna. We suxed. Woods yesterday clearing trails. Working on VDFT stuff. You have mail BTW.....lol.....again.
        I updated the registration form - is there another one?

You have all the heavy equipment for clearing, I would love to have a bulldozer on my property
        Last edited by dirtman; 09-05-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Wrapped up a week of vacation at VA Beach. Put my kids on a few 'spot' over the course of the week at the Lynhaven Pier and Rudee Inlet. The American Music Festival was going on literally right outside our window/deck, so despite the cancellation on Fri/Sat nights, we got a good show on Sunday night with the Wallflowers and 3 Doors Down. All in all, a good week and weekend with just enough good weather for sunning, and bad weather to actually stay in and relax.

Last edited by gnfsnva; 09-06-2017, 09:12 AM.
          Wishin' I was fishin'...
          www.lds.org

https://www.instagram.com/lundeerik/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
            I updated the registration form - is there another one?

You have all the heavy equipment for clearing, I would love to have a bulldozer on my property
            No other one. You got it right. Thanks for all your help. Can't help ya with a "bulldozer", but my "loader" is available anytime for a reasonable rate (discounted), hunting privileges, all the cold beer I can drink for the next 5 years, put me and wife up the Jefferson downtown while I'm working down there, and I'm sure I can think of something else.....bahwahwwahaha.
            "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
            sigpic

Comment

Spent my Labor Day taking it easy on my knee by clearing shooting lanes for tree stands and preparing food plots! Caught a couple bass while I was there also. lol
              Eric

2004 Fishers of Men VA-East Division Champions

sigpic

Comment

Spent Saturday and Monday sticking stone to the wall in my basement, something I've never done before. Good thing I'm not paying for my labor, I'm taking forever. The picture is after day one, spent most of day two mortaring the joints.

sigpic

Comment

Stone looks good. I painted the soon to be nursery. Yuck.

This Saturday will be a yak trip out of town. Maybe the Back Bay.
                  Thank God For Rednecks

Comment

I've done a bit of stone work and find it very rewarding, but like Stratos, I'm unbelieveably slow at it. I can do brick too, but a mason would roll on the floor laughing at my pace.

Comment

Spent the whole weekend epoxy coating the garage floor. Saturday - degreasing and scrubbing. Sunday - acid etching and rinsing. Monday - applying the epoxy. My back is still killing me. Floor came out nice though.
                      Kirk
                      sigpic

Comment

That's a good bit of garage work

Comment

Chief in charge (Brian), got the new website finished up for the VDFT. Thanks for all your help buddy.
                          www.veteransdayfishingtournament.org
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information