Buying a new Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a new Ranger

I'm looking to buy a new boat (518C or 519C) and have decided to go back to a Ranger. It's been many years since I purchased a new boat and was wondering how much the dealers (leaning toward Anglers Choice in Martinsville) wheel and deal on the pricing listed on their web page. Any help would be appreciated.

I bought my boat from Watson's Marine in Bluff City, TN. A bit of a drive but the money I saved made the trip well worth it. Would be happy to call them and help set you up. Have been able to help a couple guys on this board. PM contact info if you're interested.

FYI - I bought my first glas boat from AC in Martinsville. They were quick to sell me a sled but very slow to honor the warranty stuff. I didn't have a lot of things but it didn't take long for their lack of interest in customer service to come thru.
    sigpic

Comment

I second 31's recommendation on Watsons. My experience with AC was less than satisfactory.

Comment

Frank poirier is selling his ranger. One year old I think. Awesome boat with all the bells And whistles. Boat trailer has every option as well.
        2010 VAO Polar Bear Overall Winner
        2010 VAO Polar Bear Big Striper

sigpic

Comment

I'm going to have to upgrade eventually. I'm running a 2000 Triton TR19 that has already had one engine rebuild. I'm dreading it, but eventually I'm going to have to do it.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information