Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving

“President Abraham Lincoln proclaimed a national day of "Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the Heavens," to be celebrated on the last Thursday in November”.

Thanksgiving? A meal, better yet, a celebratory feast of thanksgiving. So the question is, gratitude to whom, and what is it that you’re thankful for?
    I am thankful to my lord and savior Jesus Christ; for by his blood am I pardoned from my sin. I am thiankful for my life, health and family, for a warm house...and for gods love, mercy, and grace. All things under the sun belong to him, therefore, I am grateful for his blessings upon me, and when possible, to be a blessing to another. There is nothing that I am not grateful to him for, even the troubled times. Because it was only through adversity, that my relationship with him, grew stronger.

Thanksgiving is more than a meal and football. Its about truly being thankful to the one, through whom all blessings flow; Our Father in heaven, and his holy precious Son, Jesus Christ.
    2010 VAO Polar Bear Overall Winner
    2010 VAO Polar Bear Big Striper

sigpic

Yet again you cannot say it any better, amen Jim and you I am also thankful for
    2017 Ironman winner
    2019 Polar Bear winner

Comment

amen. once again, target hit, jim.
      sigpic

Comment

Lots to be thankful.
        Thank God For Rednecks

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information