• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 VDFT7 November 11, 2019

2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
    sigpic

Originally posted by dirtman View Post
    Squire and partner TBD are in.
    cheers,
    Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
    Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

sigpic

Comment

I'll be there, Larry. Count on me for same level of support.
      sigpic

Comment

Lemme see if I can get off that day....
        Crank That Jank!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm in, let me know if I can help anyway be glad to
          2017 Ironman winner
          2019 Polar Bear winner

Comment

Thanks guys. Looking forward to seeing the VAO crew.
            "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
            sigpic

Comment

The 7th Annual “Veterans Day Fishing Tournament”, for Veterans and supporting anglers, is soon approaching. Held on Monday, November 11, 2019 at Anna Point Marina, Lake Anna, Virginia, I anticipate this year to be yet another outstanding tournament.
              We have come a long way from our first tournament in 2013 when we had only 7 boats, to last year when we had a record 80 boats. The 2018 tournament weather was a chilly start, but 70 Veterans and over 125 supporters, donors, friends and families turned out for a fantastic day of fishing, comradery, celebration, competition and food. Close to $10,000 in cash and prizes were awarded as well as $3865 in payout money.
              Retired, Active, or Reserve Military men and women are invited to compete in this Open style team bass tournament for cash and prizes, as are their supporting Patriots.
              To show your support, I ask that you consider a donation in the form of outdoor gear, fishing tackle, gift cards, marine/boating equipment, certificates, hunting and fishing related products or cash.
              To show your awareness that our Veterans are not forgotten for their service, your Company name/logo will appear on the Sponsor list flyer in October, social media, Woods & Waters magazine, and at the actual tournament. Long after the tournament is over, I will continue to acknowledge you and your company for your support.
              “Veterans Day Fishing Tournament, Inc.”, achieved 501(C)(3) non-profit status in 2017 and your donation could be tax deductible if applicable. Any donation is greatly appreciated.
              I could not do all that I do without the support and generosity of companies like yours. If you or your company would be interested in supporting this worthy event, or need more information, please feel free to contact me at 540-222-5420 or at [email protected]. You can also visit our website at www.veteransdayfishingtournament.org
              Thank you in advance for your consideration. With kind regards,
              Larry Martin
              sigpic

Comment

Always happy to help Larry, you do a great job!

Comment

Working...
                X