TIPS....??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIPS....??

I have had a great deal of fun in the last few weeks giving you all some tips I've collected over the years. Feedback on these has been invaluable. I am, however, currently out of tips. Let's keep this thread alive though. You all can think up some more I'M SURE.
    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
    sigpic

if you take the old bars of soap that you dont finish from the shower and put them in the back of your boat it helps keep the pumps and stuff clean each time the water gets around the bilge pumps.
    sigpic
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcountry View Post
      if you take the old bars of soap that you dont finish from the shower and put them in the back of your boat it helps keep the pumps and stuff clean each time the water gets around the bilge pumps.
      It also helps to lubricate the bilge pump impeller. If you have installed any new electronics, be careful not to get any of the tag ends from the tie-wraps into the bilge area, as they will get into the intake fins of the bilge pump and stall the impeller and burn up the pump!Bang Head Hawgman
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X