Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Useless Tackle & Gear Thread

One of my personal favorites for most useless

Pocket fishing rod with reel fits your active lifestyle. Telescopic design is perfect for on-the-go anglers. Expands to 36" and offers all the strength, sensitivity and flexibility of a conventional rod. Collapses down to 8" to fit in a glove box, suitcase, briefcase or backpack. Aluminum.

All for $19 :cool:

I still have my pocket fisherman from when I was a kid. A friend of mine hooked a 2 foot carp in the Shenandoah with it, never put line back on it.
    sigpic

Comment

LOL I bet that thing was worked over with the carp tugging on it!

Comment

No stopping or slowing it down. My 5 year old hooked one this summer at Anna Point with a piece of a Subway roll, took all his line. It went about 3'. I've never seen eyes so big, my 5 year olds that is.
        sigpic

Comment

Thats a good story - make sure I have your address or PM it to me, I have some tackle for your son and you.

Eveyone should check out this site - http://www.asseenontv.com/ At the top, do a search on fishing and see what comes back.

Comment

Lets not forget one of the originals - the Popeil classic!

Comment

9041 Gold Ridge Lane
              Mechanicsville, VA 23116
              sigpic

Comment

A couple of things to look at

Automatic hook setter? WTF do need this for?

Great god!

This is kinda kool.
                It is an antenna for your truck!!!
                sigpicFISH-ON Giggity...

Comment

remote lure device

i can't find the ad for it right now but it is a remote control boat that u use to "drive" the lure under docks, trees etc.. can't figure out how to get the line unhooked once the lure is where you want it and i think the noise of the boat would scare the fish or at least spook them - if i find the ad i will put it up here
                  sigpic

CHUCK n DUCK

Comment

Working...
                  X