A Fathers Love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Fathers Love?

Knowing you're loved and feeling it are two different things.
    My wife loved me and I knew it, because I seen it in her eyes and smile when she looked at me. She made everyone she met feel loved. There was never any doubt about her love, not even when our relationship wasn't as perfect as it could of been.
    My challenge as a father, is to make damn sure that my children see and feel that same love from me, when I look upon them, as they did from their mother.
    I also believe, that is one of the few ways, and sometimes the only way, that people will ever feel and see the love of Christ, is through us. Do we make others feel loved? Can they see the genuine care and concern in our faces when they talk to us? That is our challenge; it's not an easy one, but it's doable.

Praise and glory to the Father, and Son Jesus Christ.

God bless you and see ya on the water.
    2010 VAO Polar Bear Overall Winner
    2010 VAO Polar Bear Big Striper

sigpic

Well said uncle JIM!
    sigpic
    sigpic

Comment

Makes you stop and think... Thanks Jim

Comment

Absolutely Jim! Well said! God's love should show through his people and if we love Him then we should also love each other. Tough to do sometimes with the way this world is going but God loves us no matter what and we should do the same. God Bless you buddy!
        Eric

2004 Fishers of Men VA-East Division Champions

sigpic

Comment

I guarantee your children already do buddy. In other words, no challenge..
          Crank That Jank!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X