Back home to the greatest state in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back home to the greatest state in the USA

Hello everyone. I just moved back here to Big Island in April-Mayish. I was born in Lynchburg and raised in Bedford until I was 10 and was whisked away because of my dads job. He was a chemist with several patents to his name and he just kept getting offers so off we went. Ohio, Oklahoma, Mayrland and then Atlanta Georgia in 1999 and stayed there till I moved here just a few months back.

I went through a divorce and my dream came true to be back in the mountains of Virginia and living on the banks of the James River. I could smack a good six iron to where I launch a boat which I just bought. A Sea Nymph Tx175 with a Johnson 50 HP. That's all I will ever need on this river and the places we plan on fishing. Anyway things couldn't have worked out better and it's definitely good to be home. Just wanted to drop in and say hey and if you see a 02 Dodge quad cab that is real clean and a equal clean white Sea Nymph behind it you will know it's me. LOL

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you hit paydirt! Enjoy the James.....My favorite is the Chickahominy River.....
    cheers,
    Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
    Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome.
      2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
      2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
      2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
      2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
      "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
      sigpic

Comment

welcome home, dood.
        sigpic

Comment

welcome back
          Make VAO Great again

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information