HI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI

Hey guys I am the Newbie on here and love the site. I have grciously donated my 25 dollars and hope this site will take off even better. I love the info and hope to learn more. Thanks contributers to the board and webmaster.
    John 3:16

Welcome Kris and thank you for your membership as I know these days every dollar is important. We are glad you like the site and always welcome your feedback.

Comment

hey

Thanks this board has a wealth of info. I appreciate all of the help

Comment

Kris

I sent you an add request on myspace.... Nice page... anyways enjoy the site! I know I sure do!
        sigpic
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Kris - I just read your myspace page... I want to fish with you after reading your bio

Comment

stripe...

Yeah me too! lol looks like he has a good stick for sure!
            sigpic
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the site Kris.
              ~Tight Lines~
              www.facebook.com/lane.hariu

sigpic

Comment

welcome kris, ive seen your post on bbc and am sure the guys will enjoy all the experience you have on this site to.
                mike c
                sigpic

"They call Mike the tin man, not because he has an aluminum boat but because he has no heart..." ~ Squire

Comment

Welcome Kris from the "Hawgman", I have always enjoyed fishing Nanjemoy Creek. Great creek with lots of grass. Glad you have enjoyed the post on the website.:Fishing:
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome Kris, I'm a newbe myself and think the site is great so far.
                    2017 Ironman winner
                    2019 Polar Bear winner

Comment

Welcome Skeet1

Comment

welcome to the site kris i also sent a friends request on myspace to you
                        sigpic
                        sigpic

Comment

Anytime

Anybody that just wants to fish and just chill out. I am always ready. I am fishing the Weekend Series this year and am torn on fishing that and the board tourney but I'm sure their will be more. Hey you can always hit me on here or my myspace page. Been realllly busy and tired last couple days.
                          Kris

Comment

Working...
                          X