New Memebr in Waynesboro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Memebr in Waynesboro

Name is Andy I am 43 and I am looking for people in the Waynesboro area to do some fishing with. I really don't know that many people in the area, I spend most of my time in Lynchburg on the weekends with family. But, usually one weekend I stay in Waynesboro and just chill out. I don't have a boat. I am a beginner to be honest. I use to do a lot of Fly Fishing but most of my friends quit years ago and so I did to. Never really did a lot of bass fishing but a little. I have been saying for years I was going to start fishing again and this year my girls parents put a camper at Smith Mt Lake and bought a Pontoon boat. So with that I decided this year dang gummit I am going to take advantage and start fishing again. So I brought out the old tackle, bought a few new rods and here we go. So if you want someone to tag a long send me a PM.
    Last edited by bavass; 04-14-2014, 07:54 AM.

Welcome bavass.
    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome Andy. You can always get a ride with one of us on Virginia's waters.
      Rob
      1st Place VA East FOMNTT Potomac River 2006, VA East FOMNTT Big Bag 2006, VAO Frog Only Tournament Winner 2011

Comment

Welcome Andy! I live in Waynesboro and from time to time have an open seat. Some time in the next couple of weeks let's connect and we can get some time on the water. You will find this is one heck of a nice group of folks that are more than willing to share info and knowledge in the attempt to make all of us better anglers!

Comment

My name is Andy, and I'm 43 also...lol. Welcome to VA Outdoors.
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to Va Outdoors bavass
            Crank That Jank!
            sigpic

Comment

welcome Andy..I know there are several members on here in your area..and i'm not to far away from you either..I hope you enjoy getting back into it!
              Make VAO Great again

Comment

This is awesome to hear!!!!! I knew there was some people that fished around here. I work at UVA and car pool to work everyday. We meet at the park & ride by Target on 340. I see fisherman with boats pulling through about twice a week. I just don't know any of them, lol! Any way this is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Stratos 283 FS View Post
                  My name is Andy, and I'm 43 also...lol. Welcome to VA Outdoors.
                  Am i you? are you me? Is this the Twilght Zone?

Comment

Sounds like a plan, I will send you a PM and let you know what weekend or weekends I am staying in town. Thanks

Comment

welcome aboard, andy!
                      sigpic

Comment

welcome andy! i also live in waynesboro and i have a small john boat i fish from in the rivers around here. maybe we can link up sometime, good luck this year

Comment

Welcome! I'm in Staunton. There many fishermen here in the valley. I'm sure you will be able to hook up with some of us folks on here.

Comment

Originally posted by pwrfishnfool View Post
                            welcome andy! i also live in waynesboro and i have a small john boat i fish from in the rivers around here. maybe we can link up sometime, good luck this year

Sounds great would love to

Comment

This is what makes VAO a great site. Complete strangers that have the same passion willing to share a day on the water. Awesome fellas!
                              Originally posted by dreaminbig View Post
                              Welcome! I'm in Staunton. There many fishermen here in the valley. I'm sure you will be able to hook up with some of us folks on here.
                              Originally posted by pwrfishnfool View Post
                              Crank That Jank!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information