New Member - NOVA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - NOVA

Hey guys, new to this site. Just giving a brief introduction. I live in Leesburg, VA but I'm originally from South TX.

I rediscovered my love for fishing sometime last year. Grew up fishing with older cousins and friends, but never anything serious. Last year, when picking up a pole for the 1st time in ages, I realized that I never learned how to do any of the stuff on my own and always relied on others. So it killed me that I had no idea what hooks to use, what bait to use and what knots to tie. From then on, I had to learn all I could.

I mainly fish ponds along with a few lakes. I'm beginning to realize I'm more of a bottom-feeder type fisherman. Love senko worms, jig n pigs and anything else that drags. I also like top water frogs, even though I have yet to catch anything with them!

Mainly fish for bass and blue gill. My personal best for bass is 3 pounds. Proud of that hog!

Look forward to reading and learning a lot from this forum!

Welcome to the site Matt.

If you are looking for some frog fish, try and catch a ride with someone on here for a day on the Potomac. Tons of fun...
    Wishin' I was fishin'...
    www.lds.org

https://www.instagram.com/lundeerik/

sigpic

Comment

welcome aboard!
      sigpic

Comment

welcome to the site, once you catch your fish on a frog you'll never look back!
        Make VAO Great again

Comment

Welcome to Va Outdoors!
          Crank That Jank!
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome from Berryville
            sigpic
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X