New to Virginia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Virginia...

Good morning y’all! I am new to Virginia and the East Coast. Born and raised in the Midwest (Arkansas/Missouri/Illinois). Grew up bowhunting whitetails, all facets of waterfowl and upland hunting and small game hunting. My family and I do quite a bit of hog hunting in Texas. But I have many questions in concern of Virginia from hunting to best places to purchase a home and etc. Reason I chose a hunting forum to ask these questions is because I usually find a lot of “like-minded” folks on these forums. We will be looking in the Chesapeake/Suffolk area. If you’re able to assist and willing to have a conversation please let me know. Thank you!

Welcome to VA outdoors
    Crank That Jank!
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome Gunner.
      2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
      2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
      2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
      2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
      "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to VAO Gunner!
        Eric

2004 Fishers of Men VA-East Division Champions

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to VAO, I'm sure you will find someone in that area for hunting info. I'm more up in Fredericksburg Area and only hunt this area and some areas in our national forest.
          2017 Ironman winner
          2019 Polar Bear winner

Comment

no shortage of hunting opportunities in VA. you picked a good area to settle. welcome aboard!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information