Guess it`s time for an intro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess it`s time for an intro.

From the other side of the river. Hope y`all don`t mind. Been lurking around here for a few months and have posted a few times. Thought I`d finally introduce myself. I can usually be found putting in at Slavins over in Mattawoman. Been bass fishing a long time. I call the Potomac my home but have spent a bit of time at Gaston, Buggs, Anna , James R. and the Chick. Sort of a Jack of all waters, master of none so to speak. Used to fish a lot of tourneys. Not so many anymore except for an occassional team tournament. Alot of great info on this site. Look forward to sharing knowledge. :Toast:

welcome
    mike c
    sigpic

"They call Mike the tin man, not because he has an aluminum boat but because he has no heart..." ~ Squire

Comment

Welcome Steve - look forward to seeing on the water - once this canadian weather moves out....
      Ranger Z520C Mercury XPS 250
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome and thank you for the intro!

Comment

welcome steve. now we have almost as many steve's as we do brians...lol. looking forward to some good reports out of mattawoman.
          2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
          2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
          2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
          2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
          sigpic

Comment

welcome Steve good to have ya I'm sure you can probably share some info to.
            NO More Snow No More Snow No More Snow
            2017 Ironman winner
            2019 Polar Bear winner

Comment

welcome. Maybe you can teach me something about the river.

chris

Comment

Welcome Steve,
                I too have spent a lot of time in Mad at woman Creek. Many of evenings during the week fishing the pads at low tide. Son, hold on. Saturdays are a different story in there, lol. I put in directly across from Mattowoman Creek at Leesv. Park.

Rob
                1st Place VA East FOMNTT Potomac River 2006, VA East FOMNTT Big Bag 2006, VAO Frog Only Tournament Winner 2011

Comment

Welcome Steve.
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome Steve.
                    sigpic
                    VA Outdoors Tournament Director

Comment

Steve welcome from the Hawgman! Good to have a Marylander on the site, look forward to your posts, especially on the Pot-O-Mack.
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard......Need more Steve's....it will confuse Tight.....
                        cheers,
                        Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
                        Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

sigpic

Comment

welcome to the board.
                          sigpic

We are told that we shouldn't judge all Muslims by the actions of an extreme few. Why can't we offer millions of law-abiding American gun owners the same consideration?

Comment

Howdy Steve. Enjoy this wonderful site

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Man it seems like it`s going to be forever until the frog bite by the looks of this weather.

Comment

Working...
                              X