Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to introduce ourselves. My wife and I live at Lake Anna, spend alot of time out chasing bass. I have enjoyed reading the posts here, so we thought we would join. Maybe we can share some good info with you guys from time to time.

Originally posted by BassCouple View Post
    Just wanted to introduce ourselves. My wife and I live at Lake Anna, spend alot of time out chasing bass. I have enjoyed reading the posts here, so we thought we would join. Maybe we can share some good info with you guys from time to time.

Welcome! My wife and I are a "Bass Couple" too. We live on Sturgeon Creek. Where do you hang on the lake?

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have you and your wife join the rest of our fishing family online.

Comment

Introductions

Welcome, if you need any advice for the "Hotside" let me know. I have been fishing it for 28 years and know it very well. Hawgman:Fishing:
        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome. We live on Duck in Hole Creek. Usually fishing the North Anna side, but do adventure down as far as Sturgeon Creek and over on the Pamunkey side. I have been fishing Lake Anna off and on for the last 12 years before we moved up here full time 7 years ago. Hawgman, I'll take you up on that offer about advice on the "hotside" some time, never fished it, but do have access over there. Again thanks.

Comment

Welcome. I hope you find this site as resourceful as I have. Couldn't get any better advice, then from these guys. Great bunch of guys and I'm glad to be here with 'em.
            ~Tight Lines~
            www.facebook.com/lane.hariu

sigpic

Comment

Welcome ya'll!!!
              sigpicFISH-ON Giggity...

Comment

Hotside

Originally posted by BassCouple View Post
                Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome. We live on Duck in Hole Creek. Usually fishing the North Anna side, but do adventure down as far as Sturgeon Creek and over on the Pamunkey side. I have been fishing Lake Anna off and on for the last 12 years before we moved up here full time 7 years ago. Hawgman, I'll take you up on that offer about advice on the "hotside" some time, never fished it, but do have access over there. Again thanks.
                Give me a call or we can go out sometime when I am down at the lake house. House is rented this weekend for the 4th of July. Hawgman:Fishing:
                (540-226-0457 CELL)
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X