Newbie from glen allen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from glen allen

i just wanted to say hello to all fisheman...im jamie and karen wells..we own a 364 ranger totally redone....i own a boat trailer company that i sell bass to offshore trailers for all boats....straight wholesale....aluminum i beam,and availibity of galvanized jonboat and water craft trailers....just want to say hello and i look forward to talking in the forums and if youn ever need anything...let me know and safe fishn....ive just started recently to putting bass tournaments together every month....low and affordible...talk soon.

Glad you joined us online Jamie - I am sure people will have all kinds of trailer questions for you!

Comment

Welcome to site Jamie. I've seen your truck around town...hard to miss.

Look forward to hearing your reports.
      Wishin' I was fishin'...
      www.lds.org

https://www.instagram.com/lundeerik/

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to VA Outdoors! Hope to see you at a few tournaments.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Jamie.
          2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
          2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
          2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
          2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
          sigpic

Comment

welcome to va.outdoors

Comment

welcome to VAO.
              sigpic
              VA Outdoors Tournament Director

Comment

thank you...we are having a non club memeber tournament....this saturday...osborne..you will see the post...this is the first time for me to try this,but im hoping it will be successful....if you know anyone who bass fishes..tell them to see the post for osborne landing-james river...call me to pre register.....this will be a good learning experience for me......hope to have 2 a month....100 pct payback

Comment

i have a post...james river tournament...osborne landing..this saturday....if you know anyone who wants to fish..tell them to see the post..then call me to pre register....100 pct payback..............july 30-2011..thank you for your welcome

Comment

Thank yall for a awesome welcome

This has got to be the best forum hands down........i give all memebers in here 2 thumbs up for awesome...............im still looking for boaters to fish my first tournament...please help me make this a success and if someone wants to join me in the quest....i welcome it..............see yall soon...call to pre register.

Comment

Working...
                    X