X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapala Dives To (DT) Series Crankbait and Sure Set

The Rapala Dives To Sure Set Series Crankbait

2.5" inches - 1/2 ounce runs at 3 feet - size 6 trebles

Touting the DT family reputation, the DT Fat SureSets dive down fast and stay there. The snowplow lip protects from hang-ups, and by briefly pausing as soon as you hit an obstruction, the buoyancy of the lure kicks in and responds with a quick fish striking action sure to tantalize the weariest of species. Two hookem and holdem VMCᆴ SureSet hooks ensure your hawg is not going anywhere.

Rapala Dives To Fat Series

2.5" inches - 1/2 ounce runs at 3 feet - size 4 trebles

Throw your fat around with the first fat body DT from Rapala. Other crankbaits fear heavy cover, but the aggressive wobble and square lip of the new DT Fat plow through cover while rooting out the hawgs.

These cranks are great!
    hold the perfect depth for any shallow sitch!
    sigpicFISH-ON Giggity...

Comment

These are my favorites - I had great success last year with them
      Ranger Z520C Mercury XPS 250
      sigpic

Comment

Every time I am in BPS or the Mountain of Gander I stop and look at these. I have never had much success with crankbaits, but these things always catch my eye. I guess I'll have to give them a shot. Any specific recommendations on color or anything?

Comment

I generally use gold and pearl grey
          Attached Files
          Ranger Z520C Mercury XPS 250
          sigpic

Comment

Tried for the first time in the fall. Third cast nailed a hog on the docks at Dukes Creek. Sixth cast off docks in same area caught second. Tenth cast the lure snapped off and kept flying into the woods across from the boat docks. Could not find it to save my life, and my bad for not checking my line after each catch.

Ordered about five types over the winter.
            sigpic
            VAO Points: 40
            VAO Standing: Tied for last place
            2010 cost per fish (est 2010 equipment cost / fish): $10,000.00
            2010 Fish Caught: 0 / 2010 Largest: 0

Comment

I do like these - I always seem to stick to the traditional black and gold almost everywhere. I snapped one off on a submerged stump. I thought about going in after it.
              Lake Tackle
              Email with any tackle or marine electronic needs - [email protected]

Comment

well, I still have some left over BPS gift cards from Christmas... so, I guess that settles that. I'll order a few up and give 'em a try. I almost always use white or black lures.. no matter if it's soft plastic or balsa or lead. Thanks, Gman for the advise.

Comment

Got 5 at all times!
                  pearl is my favorite.
                  sigpicFISH-ON Giggity...

Comment

Working...
                  X