Gulp Alive Minnow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gulp Alive Minnow

NEW Berkley® Gulp!® Alive!™ is the next generation in Gulp!® technology. Now your favorite baits come floating in the "Magic Gravy" in Pint or Quart buckets, enabling you to recharge your baits by putting them back into the bucket. The new Gulp!® Alive!™ baits absorb 20% more Gulp!® scent and attractant which, you guessed it, makes them at least 20% MORE EFFECTIVE than the 1st generation baits. They also have a 34% better swimming action than original Gulp!®. WOW! More attractant, better action, BETTER RESULTS than ever before! At Berkley®, our passion is that you CATCH MORE FISH! Get yourself some Gulp!® Alive!™ and go have some major fun!Pint- Equivalent to 3 Bags of Gulp!®

Quart- Equivalent to 6 Bags of Gulp!®
    http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descpage-BGAM.html
    Attached Files

Anyone had any results on lake anna?
    sigpicFISH-ON Giggity...

Comment

Haven't used this stuff on Lake Anna yet, but I have used the crab and shrimp variations in saltwater in several places. The stuff works, but in my opinion is a little pricey and gets messy. Keep it in a cooler and have a towel handy.

Comment

I dont know about the lake - but I do know that these are unbelievable for bay striper, flounder, specs and the like. It is a little messy and pricey - one trick is to throw your own plastics in the juice and let it absorb. That way the mojo lasts a little longer.

Comment

Good tip thanks Striper!
          sigpicFISH-ON Giggity...

Comment

TOO EXPENSIVE FOR THE MOJO! lol

Comment

what would be a good set up and crank speed for these?
              2010 VAO March Madness Overall Winner
              2010 VAO Dog Days Duel Overall Winner

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X