Strike King - King Shad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strike King - King Shad

Designed with the perfect combination of flash and wiggle, these 5'', flat-sided King Shad baits feature a single-jointed body which works to create an irresistible, lifelike action that grabs and holds the attention of monster fish. Outfitted with premium hooks, these baits are great for big bass, stripers, musky, pike and peacock bass.

Order online at Bass Pro Shops

Peacock Bass? I'm game.
    ~Tight Lines~
    www.facebook.com/lane.hariu

sigpic

Comment

I picked this up the other day and liked the way it looked - though Shaw Grigsby pimping it made me want to put it back - but it was the $20 price tag that made me put it back...

Comment

I am having the same issue with the Lucky Crafts. Just posted a thread about that.
        ~Tight Lines~

sigpic

Comment

I feel the same as you guys on the price. They may come down some if the market decides not to spend that much coin. This brings up another question - what's the most expensive lure you have in your box? For me it's a LuckyCraft jerkbait - $16..................
          Ranger Z520C Mercury XPS 250
          sigpic

Comment

Good question Gman. I'm not exactly sure which single lure of mine is the most expensive. However, if I were a guessing man, I would say that the price tag read somewhere between $7-$9. Not 100% on that but I couldn't picture myself spending more than that in the past.
            ~Tight Lines~

sigpic

Comment

Lucky craft with out a doubt - they have great action but not worth the price. In all honesty I know 3 different manufacturers between China and Japan that make similar lures and to import them is peanuts - talking $2 - $3 each but you have to order 1,000's at a time. Lucky Craft's are great lures but they are eating up consumers wallets with the price - the cost is for the marketing and brand. Some of the samples I had shipped from Japan were so close in all regards that they replaced my Lucky Crafts until I lost them over time.

Comment

'nough said for me. Lucky Craft looks good, but it can stay on the shelf next to the King Shad.
                ~Tight Lines~

sigpic

Comment

I will see if I still have some samples laying around and let you know man. I got some stuff for you - we can catch up this weekend.

Comment

Sure thing. Just stop by the house tomorrow, I should be in the garage.

We need to decide if we want to do a big import or not. My guy in China has some hella deals going on. We can just pool together and make one big purchase. It'll save us more if we buy more, due to the exportation tiers.
                    ~Tight Lines~

sigpic

Comment

9 bait Umbrella with 8 5.5 in. lake fork pearl swims and an 8 in. lake fork pearl teaser.
                      54 bones all together.
                      BUT...This is the striper slaying rig of the century!!!
                      sigpicFISH-ON Giggity...

Comment

outfishinu seems to be the winner so far, or the richest
                        ~Tight Lines~

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X