Fishing vs. Nookie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing vs. Nookie

So, a story from a couple years ago, but worth repeating.

I live in Ashburn Village, Loudoun County, that has 7 ponds/lakes from 5-25 acres. All were stocked many years ago. Needless to say I fish them a lot. I would usually go out fishing after dinner and the wife was not always happy that I was fishing 5 or so evenings/week , I found that if I walked up to her and gave her a kiss, and then said I was going for a bit, that it was more tolerable. So I did this for a while an she was happy for the small show of affection.
    One evening around 10 pm we were both in bed. I was feeling a little spunky . So, I leaned over an gave her a kiss hoping for some positive response. She rolled over and looked at me an said.......WHAT?, ARE YOU GOING FISHING NOW?!!........needless to say............no nookie that night.

Good one. So...did you get up and go fishing?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stratos 283 FS View Post
      Good one. So...did you get up and go fishing?
      Might as well have!

Comment

I live in Ashburn (Broadlands) Curly. Any special rules for fishing these lakes? Where in the Village do you live?
        cheers,
        Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
        Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

sigpic

Comment

Live over by Dominion Trail Elementary School. All C&R. Make sure you have your license...Mark Diluigi checks folks often. Got this one this morning.

Comment

so you can fish from shore anywhere? what are the restrictions with homeowners back yards?
            cheers,
            Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
            Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

sigpic

Comment

Will PM you.

Comment

Working...
              X