Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for employment

Hey guys,
    I just wanted to exploit VAO for any possible employment opportunities. There is a rumor that our company is going to have layoffs BEFORE Christmas. That's business I guess.
    I would be very appreciative if anyone knows of any opportunities out there. My qualifications can be viewed here; my resume is available upon request. MY main goal is to be working for a stable company.
    Thanks,
    James

Will keep an eye out - good luck and hope something comes through one way or another.

Comment

Try S&N Communications. They seem to always be hiring and the company is owned by one of my buds.
      2010 VAO Fling Before Spring Overall Winner

sigpic

2010 LAPR/VAO 150 Series Champion
      Walmart BFL All-American Qualifier

Comment

Thanks guys, I truly appreciate your help.

Comment

James,
          I tried emailing to your linked in address but was rejected. Please send me your resume. My email is [email protected]. I have a possible GIS position in Charlottesville available if you would be interested and qualified.

Comment

Ugh, clearances........

Comment

I work in the Cable TV Field also James, Used to be that you never had to worry about your job, I started in 1979 for then T.C.I. in Pittsburgh,Pa. I should have just stayed in maintenance, but am now in Supervision and that role is the first to go anymore,,,good luck and i'll keep my ear to the ground for you.

Comment

Working...
              X