first nfl head coach to be fired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first nfl head coach to be fired?

Curious who you guys think will be fired first and how many will get the pink slip.

Im saying andy reid in philly im suprised hes still there now with todd bowles in the wings.But rex might not be far behind.
    Mike c
    sigpic

"They call Mike the tin man, not because he has an aluminum boat but because he has no heart..." ~ Squire

Norvelle and GM Aj Smith are both done as soon as the clock hits double zeroes.
    sigpic
    VA Outdoors Tournament Director

Comment

Reid be taking Norvs job I think and Rex will probably have to settle for a commentator job because his coaching flat out sux. Oh and Go COWBOYS ;)
      Crank That Jank!
      sigpic

Comment

Andy Reid step right up!
        2010 VAO Fling Before Spring Overall Winner

sigpic

2010 LAPR/VAO 150 Series Champion
        Walmart BFL All-American Qualifier

Comment

Anyone think Reid has been getting a little bit of a pass from the team till the end of the season after the death of his son? Just a thought...
          Wishin' I was fishin'...
          www.lds.org

https://www.instagram.com/lundeerik/

sigpic

Comment

I will go against the grain. Andy Reid stays, but with significant staff changes and Vick gone. I don't think they would have let him make the changes he has been making without trust in him. I do think they will make him take on BOTH an offensive and a defensive coordinator. I think they will move to a 3-4 and get rid of the "wide 9" that only 2 other teams play.

I agree that Norv is toast.

I think Ken Whisenhunt in Arizona is in trouble....58-0 games don't make owners happy and the way he has played the quarterback flip/flop is desperation. Gone

Not sure the Carolina coach is gonna make it either, though they played all their games tough.

Of course New Orleans will get its coach back, net change there.

Lovie Smith might be done with the Bears. two 7-1 starts and no playoffs equals gone...

I think the Jets will bring in Norv Turner as offensive coordinator to try an save Sanchez, UNLESS, they get someone in the offseason. Tebow is toast.

Giants coach might be ready to retire.....Coughlin might be about done with Manning....

Haley is toast in Steeler land....can't have your star quarterback publically questioning the offensive coordinator.

enuf to start with on predictions?
            Last edited by Squire; 12-18-2012, 07:45 PM.
            cheers,
            Steve

2011/2013 St Jude's Charity Tournament Champion
            Bass East Big Bass Challenge winner of 11-12 and 12-1 hours.

sigpic

Comment

Even that pansy in Dallas is nothing but a yes man to Jerry he might be gone - he and Romo have made Jerry look dumb several times.

Comment

Originally posted by Striper View Post
                Even that pansy in Dallas is nothing but a yes man to Jerry he might be gone - he and Romo have made Jerry look dumb several times.
                this post makes you look dumb stripee.....stick to putting yourself out there and making a prediction...:)
                cheers,
                Steve

sigpic

Comment

Maybe I should be a coach! Make a few mill for maybe 1 or 2 seasons then get canned cause I'd sux lol but then I'd would be on easy street for retirement
                  2017 Ironman winner
                  2019 Polar Bear winner

Comment

I think wayner is right. Andy Reid is the next coach of the San Diego Chargers.
                    sigpic
                    VA Outdoors Tournament Director

Comment

Originally posted by wayne View Post
                      Reid be taking Norvs job I think and Rex will probably have to settle for a commentator job because his coaching flat out sux. Oh and Go COWBOYS ;)
                      Applaud
                      couldnt have said it better myself

Comment

Andy Reid in Dallas would be fine with me!
                        Eric

2004 Fishers of Men VA-East Division Champions

sigpic

Comment

Yo Steve speaking of "looking dumb" bowles is in philly not Pittsburgh ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Striper View Post
                            Yo Steve speaking of "looking dumb" bowles is in philly not Pittsburgh ;)
                            yup meant Haley.....dork
                            cheers,
                            Steve

sigpic

Comment

Lol you know I love you stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X