Yo where are my Skin fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo where are my Skin fans?

Eagles are taking the skins to the wood shed so far - NFC East teams better start paying attention

Can you say... Beat Down??? Loving it!!!
    Eric

2004 Fishers of Men VA-East Division Champions

sigpic

Comment

Can you say week 1 and it aint over just yet. Finally watching here in FL. Go Skins!
      sigpic
      sigpic

Comment

Well my Eagles played much better than expected in 1st half. Offense only surprised me a little, they got weapons and good schemes. Defense surprised me in 1st half, plus Skins were very rusty in 1st half. 2nd half Eagles defense looked as I expected. Surprised by offense in 2nd half, not sure if they got tired of just got conservative....

Joefroggy
        sigpic
        sigpic

Comment

I'm right here and will be here when the end of the season rolls around too. Don't count us down and out just yet.
          2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
          2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
          2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
          2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
          sigpic

Comment

Eagles looked so strong in the first half - then Vick got a little dinged up as usual and the second half belonged to the skins

Comment

Oh and RGIII doesnt look 100% or he was playing scared

Comment

Oh and Packers lost Sunday to....:ROFL:
                Crank That Jank!
                sigpic

Comment

Still a fan, and always will be.

It's week 1 and RGIII hadn't taken a single snap from scrimmage (at game speed) until last night. I think he looked rusty, nervous and certainly not the RGIII of last year. The whole offense was out of sync, and as RGIII put it he/they had the "can't get-it-rights". He's still a great QB and showed flashes (albeit slower flashes) of himself in the 2nd half. When he threw that TD pass to the back of the end-zone to get within 6-pts, it looked like he dropped his head and almost shed a tear of satisfaction/accomplishment. I sensed a change in his attitude at that point. He's had a tough road for the last 8-months, and regardless of where the team goes with him, he's a 1st class dude in my book.

Skins D looked flat-footed in the first half, and rightfully so - they were on the field for nearly the entire half...and going fast. Did they play better and start figuring things out in the 2nd half, or was it just that the Eagles O was then tired, or playing conservative? Hard to say, but one thing is certain - Vick is just as fragile as RGIII. The Eagles will do well offensively this year if, and only if, Vick stays healthy.

Just my .02

HTTR and GO SKINS!!!
                  Wishin' I was fishin'...
                  www.lds.org

https://www.instagram.com/lundeerik/

sigpic

Comment

I'm still a skins fan after the last 20 years, one more loss isn't going to change that....lol. The Skins got a wake up call, just because they look good on paper doesn't mean they don't have to get it done on the field.
                    sigpic

Comment

cowboys fan

Vick gets injured........again, and the eagles D sucks. Another disappointing season for the eagles. Skins have a solid team all around so who knows, maybe a wildcard spot

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information