Hail to the Redskins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail to the Redskins!

How bout those Skins! So all those fans that were calling for Cousins to be the starter - you got what you wanted. Unfortunately you also got a seasons worth of turnovers. Now you have two QB's that are sketchy. The bright side - you are headed towards the number one overall pick in the draft.

I am afraid Cousins seriously hurt his value last night.

Don't start.
    2013 Frog Only Tournament Winner
    2010 Tie for VA-Outdoors Angler of the Year
    2009 Caroline County Rotary Club Tournament Winner
    2007 Tuesday Night Classic Champions
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not a fan and didn't see game but from what I read in paper he threw 3 picks in fourth quarter, when they had a lot of catchup to do. So 4 picks in 3 games and the # times ball has been thrown I'm not sure if that's that bad.
      2017 Ironman winner
      2019 Polar Bear winner

Comment

They have as many wins as your Packers. They are scoring 6 point a game more than the Packers, and only allowing 1 point more, they must be better...lol.
        Brett Favre had 6 picks in one game Cousins only had 4, must not be too bad....

OK I'll admit it, the Skins still stink. What else is new?
        sigpic

Comment

Glad to see another team/teams getting picked on besides the Cowboys and their fans. I'll leave it at that (snicker snicker) ;)
          Crank That Jank!
          sigpic

Comment

Dont bring the Packers in to this Andy!!! ;)

Comment

It was worse than that Carl

Comment

I don't really know what to think any more. The Cousin's INT's last night were just flat out bad throws - I felt like I was watching Dallas. Romoception and a pitiful secondary.
                Wishin' I was fishin'...
                www.lds.org

https://www.instagram.com/lundeerik/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gnfsnva View Post
                  I don't really know what to think any more. The Cousin's INT's last night were just flat out bad throws - I felt like I was watching Dallas. Romoception and a pitiful secondary.
                  Crank That Jank!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skeet1 View Post
                    I'm not a fan and didn't see game but from what I read in paper he threw 3 picks in fourth quarter, when they had a lot of catchup to do. So 4 picks in 3 games and the # times ball has been thrown I'm not sure if that's that bad.
                    Carl he threw 3 picks in the 3rd and a 4th in the 4th. He threw 2 picks on pretty much back to back throws. All 4 of the picks you would've thought he was trying to throw to the Giants secondary. They were well within striking distance, but he was just lobbing it like sexy rexy. It was UGLY.
                    sigpic
                    VA Outdoors Tournament Director

Comment

Now the skins have 2 QB's, and both are nothing more than backup worthy

Comment

And I take it you think RGnoknee would had done better? He hadnt in the past 2 years....
                        Originally posted by JayT View Post
                        Carl he threw 3 picks in the 3rd and a 4th in the 4th. He threw 2 picks on pretty much back to back throws. All 4 of the picks you would've thought he was trying to throw to the Giants secondary. They were well within striking distance, but he was just lobbing it like sexy rexy. It was UGLY.
                        Crank That Jank!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wayne View Post
                          And I take it you think RGnoknee would had done better? He hadnt in the past 2 years....
                          I didn't say nothing bout RGknee, you did. By past 2 years you mean last year? Cause past 2 years would mean a 2012 division championship over Tony Romo.

They both got the same terrible record. Cousins the savior has thrown 10 interceptions in his last 5 starts....You can't even defend him after that garbage last night, it was a joke.
                          sigpic
                          VA Outdoors Tournament Director

Comment

Maybe the Skins should play the Hokies. Neither seems to be able to get out of their own way.

Comment

Not a skins fan. But you have to cut him some slack. Hes started 6 maybe 7 games. And pretty much gets no snaps when rg3 is playing... while hes not troy.. he only won one game his first season and he turned out to be decent.
                              sigpic

"They call Mike the tin man, not because he has an aluminum boat but because he has no heart..." ~ Squire

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information